Implementation (Level 3)
Advanced coaching skills and exercises, including practical tools for identifying and engaging growth issues in others. You will learn to create growth plans for almost any coaching issue. Completion of Life Focus is required.
- Be able to identify and name intuition indicators in a story or situation.
- Demonstrate ability to ask effective probing questions (neutral, tentative, partnership) to gather information.
- Be able to identify the different categories of formation issues on the sifting table, and what techniques are appropriate to engage them.
- Understand and be able to use the A.T.E.P. framework to discern whether and when to engage an issue.
- Be able to develop growth plans using Lifeforming and personal resources for a client’s growth goal.
- Have identified his or her personal coaching messages, audience, niche and goals.
- Know several indirect engaging techniques and how to use them.
- Be able to demonstrate engaging an issue with several different partnering techniques.
- Understand the place of direct techniques and how to use them.
- Have successfully coached a client under supervision of a trainer.
Completion of level Life Focus (Level 2) is recommended prior to taking Implementation, our level 3 training.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Level 3
- Language English
- Students 17
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self