Life Focus (Level 2)
Life Focus provides trainees with tools that equip you to coach clients through one of life’s most common challenges, what is my purpose?
Using core coaching techniques, competencies and values, Life Focus tools provide an opportunity for clients to answer questions like:
- Why am I here?
- What is my purpose?
- How do my dreams fit into my future?
- Is it really possible to live according to what is important to me?
- How do I get there?
This track encompasses discovering existing clues in life, dreams, goal setting, strategic planning, personal values discovery, life purpose and biblical life planning. Trainees will learn and develop their coaching skills through coaching a client in life purpose discovery, and personally experience the process of being coached in life purpose discovery.
- Develop a deepened sense of destiny – faith that God really does have a specific plan for our lives, and a solid hope that by grace we’ll be able to fulfill his purpose for us.
- Discover in a fresh way how God shapes us through our experiences, and how those experiences help us understand God’s design for our lives.
- Learn to lead others through a reflective life purpose discovery process that gathers insights about God’s design through identifying gleanings, convergence experiences, and themes.
- Understand and begin to experience why and how to dream and explore the future more freely
- Identify and deal with dream busters in our lives, clearing the way to experience a new level of freedom to dream and believe God for that dream’s fulfillment.
- Discover a biblical life planning and goal-setting process that works for your gifting and personality style, and begin implementing it in the context of peer accountability.
- Become adept at working with dreams and goals – grasping how they differ, and learning how and when to convert dreams to S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- Develop a working set of personal values in the ten life categories, and understand how to use them as a plumb line for decision-making and goal-setting.
- Begin taking action steps and making practical life changes (large or small) that move us toward our life purpose.
- Develop tools to stop and refocus our lives at any time in the future, and learn to help others do likewise.
Completion of a level 1 training, either Formation or Accelerated Coach Training (A.C.T.) is recommended prior to taking Life Focus, our level 2 training.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Level 2
- Language English
- Students 16
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self